This is a project I am starting to honor my sweet son Gage, who passed away in July of 2009. We spent a short while in the PICU, both here at Huntsville Hospital and at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital where he had a bone marrow trasplant. While I was there, it occured to me that so many parents are caught off guard and unprepared to be in the PICU. My hope is to create parent bags that have supplies to help them through the first few days away from home. Would you please take just a moment to help me?

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Getting Started

I have been collecting things over the past year that I thought I would like to put in the Gifts from Gage bags. These things are:

little notepads
pens
toothbrushes
toothpaste
body wash
tissues
shampoo
candy

This is just a start. What am I missing?

1 comment: